- Commissioned Employees Might be Entitled to Overtime and Other Penalties
- Social-Media Screening is a Potential Mine Field, National Law Journal, July 22, 2013.
- Your Internship Program May Be In Violation, Law360.com, July 2, 2013.
- Ethics in Discovery: Where the Rubber Meets the Road Section of Labor and Employment Law, American Bar Association, March 2013.
- California Hiring and Firing Update: New Traps, New Laws Practicing Law Institute, 2010, 2011.
- California Supreme Court Reject Employees Right to Sue for Misappropriated Tips But An Unfair Competition Cause of Action Remains, Littler ASAP, August 18, 2010.
- California Appellate Court Protects Employers Who Allow Tips for Dishwashers, Littler ASAP, April 7, 2009.
- Product Liability Theories in the United States, Lloyd’s of London Press, 1992.
- Chpt. 17, Eighteen Chapters on American Law, Co-author, Yuan-Liou Publ. Co., Taiwan, 1995.
- Recent Developments in Aviation Law, Co-author, SMU Law Journal, 1995.
Gutierrez Marca LLP
350 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Main: (415) 231-6160
William F. Gutierrez
Direct: (415) 231-6162
Mobile: (650) 888-9410
Fax: (415) 231-6164
Matthew D. Marca
Direct SF: (415) 231-6161
Direct DC: (202) 779-9199
Mobile: (415) 269-8253
Fax: (415) 231-6163